Join our team at My Money
Job opportunity – Junior Administrator
We are looking for an administrator to join the team, who has intermediate skills using Adobe, Outlook, Word, Excel, One Drive & File Explorer.
Due to the work that we do we need someone who pays attention to the little details and can follow a workflow. We need someone who double checks their work and holds themselves to a high standard. Do it once, do it right – this avoids time being wasted having to rework things.
In this role you will be sorting, saving & checking documents & forms to make sure that they met the minimum requirements.
You will also be completing forms to a high standard and requesting interest rates from the lenders.You will be updating our CRM systems, and setting up new client files. In this role you will be working from home and having daily phone calls with your Manager to discuss & prioritise work.
This is a busy role, so you will need to be able to focus on one task and complete it before moving onto the next. We will provide training and ongoing support. There is the opportunity long-term as the team grows, to be trained and to move into a Lending Analyst role if you wish to.
This role is not customer facing and would suit someone who enjoys taking ownership of their areas of responsibility.
You will need:
- Strong English language skills
- Logical thinking
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing
- A home office to work from that is private as you will be dealing with client’s personal information
- Your own office equipment and laptop/computer
- A personal phone that we can call you on
We will provide:
- Antivirus software
- Office 365
- Training on industry software and pipedrive
- a minimum of 5 hours per day, 5 days a week during the hours of 9am – 3pm. Can be full time if you wish.
- a weekly timesheet with entries for each file you have worked on
- an updated list of tasks you are working on – to do list
- initially this is a contracting role with potential to become a permanent employee
- Location New Zealand. You will need to have right to work in NZ.
If you are located in Auckland, you will be able to attend the annual local conference when they start up again and attend the monthly meeting in Newmarket.
Clean credit history & criminal history.
Why work for us. You will get to work with two very experienced colleagues who will support you to do the best job you can. Our goal is to provide the strongest loan approval for our clients with the minimum number of conditions possible, which is a great outcome and experience for our clients. You will be an important part of the team and we cannot do our job to our best without you. We also want to support our clients after they have purchased their homes by working through the fixed interest rate renewals with them, which is also where you will play a part with the paperwork and obtaining interest rates.
Whether you are wanting a part time job to work around your commitments or a job where you can grow, then this can work for you.